Created risk management and visualization software and automated the risk management review process between various NASA centers around the U.S.
- Too much wait time in Risk review process
- Too much time in review meetings
- Using out of date technology with cumbersome user interfaces
- Spending too much time on “Powerpoint Engineering” to explain the risks
- No control over the length of the review presentations
- No means to get related data from other database without duplication of data
- Rich Gantt chart visualization of risks and the mitigation plan burndown
- Review quad chart, mitigation plan, and Gantt chart displays automatically generated from database
- Simple risk management routing and approval process using a data-centric change management process
- Blog collaboration throughout the review process to reduce meeting review time and expedite the process online
- Electronic polling, prioritization and routing
- Track communications history, versions, decisions and votes
- Web service integration with external databases that contain related requirements, schedules, and costs.